Come Experience a Smarthouse! Walk Downtown or to the Brewery - Both are just a few blocks away.
Breakfast is provided on your nightly stays.
Typically rented to traveling professionals on monthly stays so everything you need is in the house.
This listing is for nightly & weekly stays.
Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families + is pet friendly.
Please check out our other fully furnished homes for nightly, weekly & monthly stays!
The space one two
We have several fully furnished Smarthomes available - please check out our profile page to view our other listings or message me with what you are looking for, price range (nightly, weekly or monthly) + dates you need housing for and I can send you the properties that best meet your specifications.
Breakfast is included on our nightly stays! But weekly and monthly stays have the best rates. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers + is pet friendly.
Super close to downtown & walking trails. You can easily walk to the local Brewery & wander back home.
Gateway to Crater Lake National Park & Lava Beds National Monument - Come experience this home & explore our beautiful area anytime!
You’ll love this location because of the ambiance & the amenities, the older neighborhood and the fact that several coffee shops are just a few blocks away. Plus the Saturday Market & Ross Ragland Theater + numerous restaurants (Irish, Thai, etc).
WIFI is Live!
First Phase of the Smarthome Install has been completed. 2nd phase coming soon.
* Historical Cottage - Built as a spec home for Lake of the Woods in the 1920s.
* Each side of this home has different siding
* Surrounded by 3 other such cabins
* 23 cedar trees cover 3 city lots - Incredibly rare property.
Walk down to the Saturday Farmer's Market and bring back a gourmet meal to cook in our fully equipped kitchen.
Or just head down to our local Brewery which is only a few blocks away and listen to great musicians and drink fabulous beer! Try the Vanilla Porter on Nitro - my personal favorite.
Great Bakery is also just a few blocks away!
Log Rounds just brought in for your cabin experience!
* Leather Sofa with Nailhead trim - Period Appropriate Plus matching ottoman
* Leather chair with Nailhead trim with matching ottoman
* Huge Leather ottoman for use as coffee or gaming table
* Antique Rocker in corner
* Gas Log Fireplace in the Living room - has brass glass fireplace surround
* HDMI cable so you can hook up your laptop & HDMI to Micro USB so you can hookup your smartphone
* Dual Fuel Range with European Slide out Hood - Corner is covered in stainless steel for easy cleaning
* Corian Countertops with integrated Corian Sink
* Commercial Quality Pull down Faucet is fun to use!
* Refrigerator is energy efficient and costs about $12 a year to run
* Tile backsplash with glass tile accents
* Lutron dimmer on Kitchen Overhead circuit - will be upgraded to RadioRA 2 system with occupancy sensor
* Jetted Tub installed
* RainFall Shower Head
* New Vanity with lots of storage in the medicine cabinet
* Lutron Dimmers and RadioRA 2 Wallbox Power Module installed to run the bathroom upgraded circuits.
* Keypad coming to control it all plus occupancy sensor
* Super Fun Bar Height Table
* Built in China Hutch in the dining room with period wagon wheel chandelier with Lutron Dimmer.
* King Half Cherry Sleigh Bed with matching Cherry Dresser and nightstand.
* Fabulous King Memory Foam Mattress with Bloomingdale bedding - @2K
* Four season eFireplace in the Master Bedroom
* Also Includes Ikea Slipcovered Couch if you need a 2nd bed in this room
Washer and Dryer is available for your use.
Watch your head coming thru the back gate as we had to put up a pet kennel for the last tenant. Your pet is welcome to use this space. If they dig - please fill the holes back in. And please pick up the pet poo.
Tons of character and truly an experience! Outdoor dining planned and major landscape improvements planned next Spring if this generates the same income as this home did unfurnished. Previous tenants were doing too much damage so trying a different way.
We have other fully furnished Smarthomes available not listed yet -
check us out at T-CRealty forward slash Rentals dash Furnished dot htm (Note - make sure to keep the dash in T-CRealty).
Typically our homes are rented to traveling professionals on 3 month stays - so everything you need is in the home including the iron & ironing board and even down to a hair dryer. We are now allowing nightly & weekly stays but will always welcome longer occupancies.
The rental rate decreases with the longer you stay. Discount varies on each type of home.
We also offer discounts off the advertised rate on 3 month or longer rentals if you rent thru our company directly - do an internet search for Furnished Smarthomes in Klamath Falls for more information.
Refundable Security Deposit is required but only charged if there are damages, excessive cleaning &/ or items missing. Unfortunately - this platform does not allow a different security deposit for nightly stays versus monthly stays (which it should so we have to plan for monthly stays).
We do ask that you tidy up the home at move out and pull off the linens and towels and please put in the hamper.
We do our best to keep our homes spotless and in order to do that - we do ask that you return the home clean and in the same condition received it when you moved in so it is ready for the next guests coming in. We do clean between all guests and deep clean the homes often.
Guest access one two
Full access to the whole home. Front yard is fun to watch passerbys as the bike path is right out front.
Plenty of space to relax in or take a walk in almost any direction for parks to play with kids/pets. Please be sure to pick up after your pet though.
Long term stays are welcome.
I ask that you please leave the home as clean as you received the home as I need your help to keep offering my place for nightly stays.
Please clean the housewares you used before vacating the home as there is a dishwashers and dishwashing pods under the sink (watch little ones with these as they look like candy).
And please put the sheets in the wash for me. Keep sheets and towels separate.
Interaction with guests one two three
You have full access to the home. If you need more beds -we have other Airbnbs within walking distance and I have another larger home next door.
The interior space of this home is not shared.
I am only a few blocks away if you need anything. We offer Dark Roast coffee and two types of Tea (usually Earl Grey & a Mint Tea), plus sugar w/honey and individual creamer containers. There are also the basics - Sea Salt & Pepper grinders, Oil spray for cooking and Dishsoap + Lysol for clean ups. Iron, Ironing Board + Hair Dryer if you need them.
Plus there are several fabulous cafes a few blocks away!
Leap of Taste has Internet and so does the Daily Bagel!
Other things to note one two three four five
This home is located in Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States. And very close to downtown and the local brewery plus many other places to eat.
A very rare trait of this area & mainly just in this neighborhood is that most of the home's are heated with geothermal hot water heat.
Unfortunately the well on these 5 homes over 4 city lots failed and the estimate was about $35,000 to put in a new well. Totally not feasible. So heat is gas now.
But it is a lovely area to walk thru. Head up the hill about 3 blocks and there are large parks all the way up and down Pacific Terrace. Close to Downtown and lots of fun - Martini Bar, Creamery (Brew Pub), Irish Pub, and a lot of Restaurants. Plus the Hospital and College are not far away!
Close to Klamath Lake, walking trails, Klamath Yacht Club and a Golf Course as well. Ross Ragland Theater is about 10 blocks down the street - catch a play or watch a musical!
- WIFI is live. SmartTV can be provided if requested 48 hours in advance. Cable can be provided on longer term stays if requested. We hope you enjoy the cabin experience instead of watching TV. Owner is installing log rounds in the back yard for fun seating as well.
- Additional Guests are $20 per night. That covers additional food for breakfast, coffee, tea, plus the additional towels, pillow and linens. All of this is very expensive so please book for the total amount of guests that will be staying with you.
- If you need more beds - please give us 72 hour notice. We have cribs, toddler beds, twin, double, queen & even King beds usually in stock.
- If you are planning something special - (ie: Anniversary, Birthday, etc. ) - Let me know if you need something in advance and I will try and accommodate/help you. Life is all about the experiences we have and we try very hard to make our homes an experience for you!
- Gourmet 10 minute Dinners from Gobble or even Smoothies from Daily Harvest - as long as I have advance notice - I can do just about anything!
- We DO NOT charge a cleaning fee. So please, please, please help me keep my home clean. I have been pulling 17 hours on weekends as I can not find helpers willing to work weekends. I have several irobots that help - Roomba and Braava but I still need help with keeping the bath & kitchens clean & pulling off the sheets and getting the towels ready for the wash.
- In return for not charging a cleaning fee - We ask that you to please clean housewares & linens when vacating as we have new occupants coming in after you. Other homes here are charging $150 or more just for cleaning.
- Please put the dishes in the dishwasher and start the cycle for me. We have dishwashing pods for you. These are not locked and are under the sink. If you have children - I recommend moving these as they say they look like candy.
-We have plastic utensil sets and paper plates if you don't want to wash anything. Not environmental friendly but we do understand wanting to relax on your vacations!
- Please do not put nonstick cooking pots or pans in the dishwasher. They must be hand washed.
- Please strip the linens and leave them by the bathroom for me.
- If you make a mess - Please clean it up before you leave. We bill for excessive cleaning & damage at $35 per hour.
- If you truly do not have time to clean or have an emergency or illness - please let me know and leave a check inside for $75 to cover cleaning. Please make payable to Town & Country Realty.
- Please No smoking or Vaping allowed inside. Outside smoking needs to be 15 feet from an any open window or door (including your neighbors windows as they may also be our guests).
- We consider smoking in the unit to be damage and will bill to clean & possibly repaint the inside of them &/or buy new slipcovers for the furniture if you smoke inside and the odor can not be removed. I am so sensitive to cigarette smoke that I will have to hire out the cleaning if it is present.
- Security Deposits are listed on all our properties. Airbnb will only charge funds if we submit a damage claim. No damage no charge. Already lost one Smart TV and a King Linens this year so please make sure to lock all windows and doors before you vacate.
- Amenities are subject to change if the previous guest(s) damaged them.
- Couch colors are subject to change if the previous guest(s) stained the cover.
- Bedding in the photos is subject to change as it may be easier for me to bring a whole clean set than try and wash everything in one afternoon. Takes a few hours to wash linens and towels.
- Please No High Heels on Hardwood Floors. Please bring slippers for use inside.
- Please Use Snow Shovel in Winter and keep areas of use free and clear of ice and snow.
- No drugs tolerated and our properties are all smoke free but alcohol is fine. Please avoid red wine in the living & bedrooms. It stains and you will be billed to replace anything stained.
- Please keep the heat below 70 degrees as over 70 and under 55 - grows mold in our area. It gets cold here in the winter (negative 15 degrees for a week or so in winter) - Bring warm clothes with you! Our area is High Desert and we have extreme weather in the Mountains. Weather can change at anytime and we can have freezing temps in June. Always pack warm clothes and extra water with you when hiking. And always check the weather before booking - we have snow and ice storms and forest fires thorough out the year.
- Please do not park on the lawns. Keep on driveways or gravel only.
- Please respect the peaceful enjoyment of your neighbors - no loud music.
- Well behaved animals are welcome INSIDE of house. PLEASE do not let them up on the furniture or beds. We ask that they not ever be left unattended in the home. If you leave - be sure to Crate them. If you do not have a crate with you - let me know as I have a few. PLEASE no young pets or puppies - they cause too much damage. And no aggressive animals allowed.
- NOTHING HOT or WET on any of the furniture - especially the wood tables, nightstands and dressers. This is a big problem and it costs about $400 to refinish a dresser top. I have placemats everywhere to try and halt the damage.
- Please use hot pads for hot dishes on my dining room table.
- No muddy shoes in house. Prefer you leave your outside shoes at the front door and bring house shoes (like sandals for inside use).
- No food or drink in bedrooms or Living room please. We have a lot of white couches.
- Please No jumping or shoes on any of the beds or upholstered items like the couch, chair or ottoman. While we do have slipcovered furniture - it takes 3 loads of wash (@3 hours) to get them clean.
- Let me know when you have used the last of something so I can replace.
- No blaring music, movies or loud parties to disturb my nice neighbors or wildlife. Please respect the peaceful enjoyment of your neighbors (we have guests around you) - So no please keep the volume.
- Bring Earplugs with you if you are a light sleeper as you can hear the train whistles thru the entire town.
- This home is a Smarthouse - there are remotes that turn on several lights in the home so you never enter a dark home. Digital dimmers are easy to use - double tap to turn on to full brightness. Hold for a few seconds and the dimmer will act as a countdown timer so you can walk thru to another room before it turns off. No more bump in the night accidents.
- Please note this property's Smarthouse system has a video & photos surveillance system & it has a Security Setting. This protects both the owners and Airbnb Guests. TVs will be brought to the property the day you check in. No electronics are left in unoccupied homes.
- If you are uncertain of what to do in the home - message me anytime. I work crazy hours so I might be able to answer you right away.
- Let me know if you need room in the garage &/or basement for your toys - bikes, kayaks and canoes.
- Recommend keeping the windows closed at night as SUMMER is the height of our BUG season and they are ATTRACTED to ANY LIGHT. Porch area is especially buggy. They do not bite or do anything more than annoy. No amount of spraying will help with this as they only have a 24 hour life cycle. Once it cools down and the lake level rises - it will be back to being relatively bug free.
- Our home will be your home during your stay, so please respect it as much.
- And last but not least - Please thoroughly enjoy yourself and make yourself at home! :)
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!